Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crossroads

Crossroads

My feet are adorned
with the anklebells
of a thousand roads.
Where to walk
where to run
where to dance?
I trust not
the illegible directions
I have scrawled upon my hand
with the ink of my mind.
The dust of uncertainty
rises from these roads
to sting my eyes.
I must close my eyes
I must raise my arms
I must spin and spin -
the music
of my anklebells
shall swirl around me
in golden ribbons.
The music of God
is my map.
If I only
walk
run
dance
dance
dance!
the world shall open
in a divine symphony.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautiful.
just wanted to say your blog has been inspiring me to write too after a long while. i've been putting it off because writing means confronting myself instead of just living in oblivious survivor mode-disappointment and illusory aspirations. so thank you! :]


To write is to dare the soul. So write.