Sunday, February 27, 2011

Vyasa Puja Offering 2010


Dear Radhanath Swami,

Please accept my respects, and please offer my humble respects to Srila Prabhupad.

A couple years ago, there was a fad here in America where thousands, even millions, of people decided to wear bracelets embroidered with the letters: “WWJD?”

What Would Jesus Do?

I guess it was a reminder to Christians to be compassionate and loving, and to act in such a way to exemplify the life of Christ every moment of their lives. But I have come to believe that we can apply this principle to anyone that we admire as a beacon of love and compassion. So for the past year, something rather spontaneous has happened: more and more I ask myself a similar question: “WWRNSD?”

What Would Radhanath Swami Do?

Every day, I apply this question to the decisions I make in my life, from school and career choices, down to how I interact with the cashier at Wal-Mart. It has been a revolutionary experience for my heart.

I feel inspired by your example because I can’t help but feel that that every moment of your life you are living by the principles taught by Srila Prabhupad. And for you to stay in touch with those principles, and to apply them practically into your life, maybe every day you ask yourself, “WWSPD?”

What Would Srila Prabhupad Do?  

Isn’t that the most beautiful question?

Sincerely,

Bhakti lata dasi





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"WWRNSD" this is excellent question to be asked to the self before taking any decision.

the answer will definitely be satisfying to everyone's soul


To write is to dare the soul. So write.