Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Say It!

Even if your hands are shaking
And your faith is broken
Even as the eyes are closing
Do it with a heart wide open

Say what you need to say

- John Mayer

saraalata - honesty, straightforwardness, simplicity. Along with humility, the foundation for spiritual life (according to Radhanath Swami)

So let's be candid, shall we?

I would like to take a moment of appreciation. This is for the person who condemns me face-to-face, the person who writes an e-mail of appreciation, the person who approaches me to shake my hand in congratulations, the person who apologizes on a phone message, the person who encourages me with a smile, the person who leaves a note of 'welcome back' on my door, the person who expresses their love with a hug, and [smile] those who leave a comment on my blog in appreciation. Your saraalata touches me.

Few people read this blog, I know. But those who do, let me say that you have inspired me in my photography and my writing more than you know. So here's my moment: Thank you.

And that's all I needed to say.



No comments:


To write is to dare the soul. So write.