Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Birthday of a Great Soul

Dear Indradyumna Swami,

Please accept my respects. All glories to our beloved Srila Prabhupad.

This morning I tuned in to the Alachua radio and got to hear you speak so beautifully on Srimad Bhagavatam. When I meditate upon your mood of service and love to your spiritual master, Srila Prabhupad, I am amazed that I have gotten to associate with you. I experience you as having such a magnanimous personality, so willing to give your time and heart and life to Krishna and the devotees. You're willing to fly across the world to keep a promise to attend a young lady's wedding, and you'll respond to a Facebook message that requests your blessings for young writers to write for Krishna. When you speak, those who listen are moved to tears and laughter and to the deepest parts of their souls.

I am blessed to consider you my shiksha guru, and I place your love and instructions upon my head. Thank you for being a part of my life. I pray that I may follow in your footsteps and serve my spiritual master with the faith, dedication, and enthusiasm that you live by.

Happy Birthday :)

Sincerely and with love and respect,

Bhakti lata dasi


No comments:


To write is to dare the soul. So write.